Search This Blog

Back pain

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

I didn't sleep very well last night and started having some minor back pain again this morning. Around lunch time I decided that I should call my doctor just to let him know. The pain is nothing compared to what it was the last time, just enough to notice and make me nervous. My doctor had me come in today just to check me out.

I am measuring 19 cm, not sure what that means. My blood pressure was a little high, but he noted that is probably because I have never weighed this much before and my body is just adjusting. I have a rash on my tummy, and it itches like crazy. My urine test came back good, so he thinks that the pain is likely due to my enlarged ovaries and cysts. We waited to do the ultrasound on Thursday, and depending on the size of the cysts, I may need laproscopy to have them removed. Baby's heartbeat was 146 and was moving around a lot, shouldn't be too much longer before I really start feeling peanut.

2 comments:

Andy February 11, 2009 at 5:01 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kevin Dennstaedt February 12, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Praying for you! Cant wait to hear what that little one is! There isnt much glamourous about the way we feel being preggers, well at least for some, but one thing is so true...When your little miracle arrives it is all worth it and you forget all about it!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails