Search This Blog

Updates

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Mr. Wilson and I had such a nice weekend, I am not ready for it to be over! We had our nephew for our first Friday of the month night. He is such a good baby, we just love him to pieces. The weather was so nice here the rest of the weekend, we went for walks, cooked a lot and tried to get some sun on my pasty white face.

This week is the big week we find out the sex of our little peanut, and I still don't have any feeling one way or another. We did think more about baby names. I think we will stick with Jackson if its a boy. But, we are thinking Matilda Jayne (my great-grandmother's name) "Tilly" or "Mattie" for short, Olivia Jayne, or Hadley Jayne for a girl. Originally we loved Olivia and were set on that name, but we decided that the other two needed to be considered too.

Here are some pictures from Saturday before we went to a crawfish boil, 18 weeks and 6 days.





1 comments:

Kevin Dennstaedt February 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

You are so adorable! Cant wait to find out what you are having!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails