Search This Blog

3 cm and 50% effaced

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yes, this came as quite a shock to me today as well. Mr. Wilson and I went for our walk last night and I started to feel a bit of pressure that continued through out the night. I mentioned this to my doc today during my routine exam so he wanted to do a pelvic exam. To both of our surprise I was 3 cm and 50% effaced. A side note - the pelvic exam didn't hurt at all. I have a bladder infection which I started antibiotics for tonight. I go back tomorrow at noon for another exam to make sure I haven't made any more progress. I'm on bed rest until further notice, so I'm sure you'll be hearing (reading) a lot from me. For now, please pray that Jackson can cook inside of me for another few weeks. My doctor would like for me to make it until 36 weeks.

2 comments:

Ashley May 22, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Keep that baby a cookin girlie, and stay in bed and relax, my sister did the same thing bladder infections lead to bed rest, and he ended up being late, all will be good! We are thinking about you babe!

Tim and Heather May 23, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Kristen,
Chris just told me about your dr appointment so I came to check out your blog. I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Only a few more weeks to go, just REST!!!! We'll be praying for you!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails