Search This Blog

Week 34 Pic

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Well we made it to 34 weeks! The medication has helped slow down the contractions and I am holding at 4 cm. I had an ultrasound yesterday and Jackson now weighs in at 5 pounds 4 oz and is practicing his breathing. My placenta is "aging" so my doctor is going to take me off of the medication at 35 weeks and let nature take its course. I go back on Thursday for a non-stress test to make sure everything is still looking good. Bed rest is a little boring, I really hate daytime TV!





3 comments:

Kevin Dennstaedt May 26, 2009 at 8:53 PM  

You look adorable and I hope you are resting well. I cant imagine bed-rest, i mean id give anything for a few days of that prescribed to me right now :) I am excited for you and cant wait to see pics of your little man! Rest up, too bad you cant store all this up for later! Im praying for you in these next few weeks...

Ashley May 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM  

Glad things seem to be hanging in there babe!
Do you guys have a DVR? If not now is the time to get one!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails