Search This Blog

Updates from Last Week

>> Friday, May 15, 2009

Last week and weekend was so crazy, I forgot to mention my last doctors appointment on Thursday. It was a little bit of a scary one, but everything ended up checking out okay. I gained 4 pounds (I was very swollen at the appointment), heartbeat was 130, blood pressure was great and I measured 31 inches again. I asked my doctor is this meant that Jackson hadn't grown and he said it was probably just because of his position.

I also told my doctor that during my 4D ultrasound the tech mentioned that my amniotic fluid was on the low side. You have to know that my doctor is a little old man that has delivered over 9,000 babies, there isn't much that gets him excited... until you mention something like this. He wanted me in ultrasound right away and I was ordered to keep off of my swollen feet. The soonest I could get into ultrasound was the next morning. Jackson looked great, estimated weight was 3 pounds and 15 ounces. My amniotic fluid was a 14, it should be between 5 and 22. Everything was just fine, and we were relived!!! I am still supposed to take it easy and stay off of my feet as much as possible though.

The weekend was super busy between finishing the nursery Friday night, putting on the neighborhood crawfish boil on Saturday and hosting Mother's Day Brunch for our whole family on Sunday... I am doing a great job of listening to the doctor's orders of keeping off of my feet, ha!

My first Mother's Day was very nice. Jackson got me a beautiful "J" initial necklace from Tiffany's for Mother's Day. It was such a nice surprise to come back to bed and find a little blue box on my pillow:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails