Search This Blog

The Story of Us

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

I was looking back through some pictures this morning and can't believe Mr. Wilson and I are so close to becoming parents. We met five years ago this August at a little place called La Fonda. I had temporary moved to Louisiana after college graduation. The night Mr. Wilson and I met started out with a girlfriend and I going out for a drink... okay, the truth was that I was stood up for date and needed to drink away my sorrows... that is when I met my prince charming. It was a Thursday night, college football had just started, and I happened to be sitting under a TV. Little did I know that the guy I was falling in love with wasn't in fact checking me out, he was watching the game. A few margaritas into the night, I finally asked Mr. Wilson to come and talk to me. The rest is pretty much history:) I had him when I said I needed a date for the upcoming LSU at Auburn game. Yes, there were some bets that he would be gone after the game... but 5 years later, here we are about to be mommy and daddy.

SEC Championship in Atlanta


Alligator Hunting


Stephanie's Wedding


Disney Cruise with the Family


Our Engagement - December 8, 2006


Our First House


Engagement Party


Luau Shower




Bachelorette Party


Rehearsal Dinner


Wedding - July 14, 2007






Honeymoon


LSU


Our baby making trip (it only took 7 more months)


Last 4th of July




Our 1st wedding anniversary - New Orleans


Stephanie and I after my trigger shot:)



First picture of soon to be mommy and daddy - New Orleans, October 2008


There hasn't been too many pictures taken of Mr. Wilson and I lately, but I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about us. Thank you for the trip down memory lane:)

1 comments:

Tabitha May 14, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Thanks for sharing all the pictures! They look beautiful!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails