Search This Blog

31 week pics

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

2 months until Jackson is due and I am ready! The nursery is coming together and the clothes and blankets are all washed. We got so much done this weekend. My mom and I were on a mission to find nursing gowns and maternity panties... we did not have much luck at all! Anyone have any recommendations???

Here are my 31 week picture from last night. My belly button ring is gone, I was very sad to have to take it out for my 4D ultrasound and I couldn't get it back in.







2 comments:

Meet the Brummett's May 4, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

You look the great! Not much different than when we saw you a few weeks ago...hopefully we get to see you next week too! I can hardly believe that Jackson will be here in 9 very short weeks...crazy. Loves

Lisa May 5, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Love it!! You look great : )

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails