Search This Blog

Jackson vs. Backyard Lizards

>> Thursday, April 5, 2012

This is a warning to all "lizards" aka geckos within my toddler's radius. Mr. Action Jackson loves you to pieces and is determined to fill his pockets with you, every night from now until the end of time.

I promise you, geckos, I will do my best to ensure your tails remain intact and that you do not make it through my threshold...although last night, two of you came dangerously close and one of you may have lost part of your tail... I promise, my little boy meant you no harm!





Geckos & Lizards, you have been warned.  Jackson is surprisingly fast and can catch y'all so easily these days! It's time to step up your game!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley April 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

I love his smile, esp that mischievous one in the last pic!
Cant wait to watch the boys go lizard catching together!

Mama Whitfield April 6, 2012 at 6:33 PM  

HAHAHA! So cute!

My son does this too and most times the tail comes right off. It grosses me out!

Jennifer April 6, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

LOL...well, at least he is not scared of them :-)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails