Search This Blog

Big Brother Jackson

>> Monday, April 30, 2012

Mother's intuition is somewhat of a crazy thing I tell y'all.  I have just known since "the baby in the box" (fertility medication) arrived that this was going to be it...

From my golden Easter eggs to my rising beta levels - for this child, we have all prayed!

The details:
Exactly one year in the making!
 
Saturday, April 21 (9DPO) - negative pregnancy test (confirmation that HCG trigger shot was out of my system)

Sunday, April 22 (10DPO) - faint positive test that was enough for me to run out in the garage to show Mr. and go text crazy over analyzing the results

Monday, April 23 (11DPO) - still faint, but darker positive test.  Called doctor's office and they said to come in for beta test.  (October 23rd was my first beta with Jackson as well, hence the 23rd being my new favorite date) Beta level was a 17, which means that you really can just be a little bit pregnant.  Below 5 is negative, but you're not considered pregnant until your beta is above 25.  Progesterone was 20.

Wednesday, April 25 (13DPO) - repeat beta, level more than doubled in 48 hours to 61.4 (your beta must double every 48 hours)

Friday, April 27 (15DPO) - third and final beta, level more than doubled once again to 234 (I think, I was so excited that I forgot to write the number down.  I do know that it was in the two hundred and thirty somethings).  The nurse finally said without a doubt, you are pregnant and your levels are fantastic!!!

Monday, May 14 - first ultrasound scheduled

Friday, January 4 - Due date:)
Jackson's smile says it all - he is thrilled about being a big brother already! This weekend he told me that baby sister was cookin' in my belly and proceeded to lift the covers and gave the baby a kiss.  Melt.my.heart!

Mr. is pretty ecstatic too, but maybe more relived that my crazy hormones have chilled out a little bit.  However, he is already panicked that our due date is dangerously close to the national championship football game.  He is convinced that this is our year and he'll have to miss it.  A couple days after Jackson was born, LSU won the college world series in baseball, so this very well may be our year:)

Please keep praying that all continues to go well and that we get to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat in two long weeks!

Photobucket






26 comments:

Mama Whitfield April 30, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

I KNEW it! Congrats!! I got my bfp too. I'm due 12-12-12.

So happy for you! Can't wait to find out how many babies are in there. =)

Megan April 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM  

Woo hoo! Praise Jesus!!! :) Sooooo happy for you!

Sarah April 30, 2012 at 8:01 PM  

woohoo!!!! Praise God! Praying for a perfect first ultrasound for you!!

Unknown April 30, 2012 at 8:12 PM  

I am beyond excited for you! You will stay in my prayers!!

Anonymous,  April 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

yayayayaya!!! hehe and Mr. Jackson...I think you are right!!! Congratualtions mama Wilson! So excited for you :)

Unknown April 30, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

Ahh! Yay! Congrats and soo happy for y'all!!!

Aimee and Stephan April 30, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

So happy for you...this gives me hope!

Lant Family April 30, 2012 at 8:42 PM  

How exciting!! Congratulations!

Abbey April 30, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

So happy for you!! What wonderful news! Congratulations!!!:)

mama foosa April 30, 2012 at 9:09 PM  

awwww yay!!!!!!! congrats, mama!!!!!!

Lea Liz April 30, 2012 at 9:55 PM  

Ahhh!!!!!!Congratuatlions Momma!!! So excitied and happy for you and your growing family!!!!:)

Jackson looks so cute in his Big Brother shirt!!!

Blair April 30, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

Yay!!! I am so, so very happy for you! Praying for a wonderful, healthy, and happy pregnancy....and a fabulous LSU season as well! :)

the tichenor family April 30, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YAY YAY YAY YOU'RE HAVING ANOTHER SWEET BABY! :) I am so happy for you guys. Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy. Congrats mama.

Kelly May 1, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

OMG this is amazing news!!! So happy for you and your family


LOVE his cute shirt

Emily May 1, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

This is great! So excited for you, can't wait to follow your journey :)

Amber May 1, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

SOOO EXCITED for you! Enjoy it Momma! Congrats :)

Momma Morris May 1, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Congratulations! I've been following you for a while now and I'm so excited you and your family are receiving another blesssing. Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Amy May 1, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! So happy for you, momma! Lots of prayers for a healthy pregnancy!

Rachel Harvey May 1, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your first ultrasound and following along on your journey! :)

Val May 1, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

So exciting! Congratulations!! Prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy.

Jenni May 2, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

YAY Thats fantastic news!!!! Congrats!!

Christie May 4, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Congratulations!! I was hoping to hear this wonderful news!! I follow your blog regularly and after reading your last few posts I knew it was going to be it!! Maybe you will be spot on and there will be two little babies in there!!

Jennifer May 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM  

YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations!!!

Jennifer May 7, 2012 at 7:39 AM  

YAY YAY YAY! Congratulations!!!

Colton's Mommy May 8, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

Just back from a week long cruise and saw your exciting news. Congrats. Here's to a healthy 9 months for both you and baby.

Jennifer May 9, 2012 at 8:59 AM  

I kept my fingers crossed for you, as we all did, and your prayers were finally answered!! I knew it would hapoen for you :-) The best things are worth waiting for!!! And noe you join the rest of us and you will go even more insane...lol! So truly happy for you :-)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails