Search This Blog

All Better:)

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

With a quick trip the the pediatrician yesterday and a prescription antihistamine, Jackson is doing so much better! He was back his smiling self by last evening and even wet down to bed without a problem. It was also the first night he slept in his crib, not with me, since he got sick so I was worried this wouldn't be easy. To my surprise Jackson did great. He only got up once to nurse and went right back down. He's starting to nurse for a shorter period in the night, so I am hoping he will ween himself completely of the middle of the night feeding soon.

1 comments:

Ashley October 9, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

Glad he is feeling better!
And that would be great if you get to stop the nightly feeding I am sure you would love a FULL night of sleep!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails