Search This Blog

Family, Friends & Football

>> Monday, October 26, 2009

Long overdue updates -
Jackson had his 4-month well baby visit and vaccines last week and he's such a little bruiser. Seriously he grew one inch and gained a pound in 13 days! At 4.5 months he weighed in at 17 lbs. 2 oz, 26.5 inches long and 16.5 inch head circumference. He is feeling so much better from his cold and is full of smiles for everyone, even when the nurse came in to give his shot. He laughed and "talked" to her without a flinch! I guess all those fat rolls are good for something:)

We had a slew of family in friends in town over the weekend for the LSU vs. Auburn game. Mr. Wilson and I were happy to see our Tigers win! My sister and her friends all graduated from Auburn, so we had a house divided for the weekend. We had a nice visit with my dad and his girlfriend, Grandpa hadn't seen Jackson since he was just a week old. The weekend went by way too fast, but we'll see my family again for Thanksgiving so that made saying good-bye much easier.

Yesterday we had big plans to go to a Fall Fest, Dr. S's party (our RE has a birthday party once a year for all of his babies) and then to the Pumpkin Patch with Jackson's cousin. We made it to the Fall Fest, but as I was putting Jackson back into his car seat I noticed that the back of his shirt was all wet. I couldn't figure out how his drool soaked his back... and then I caught a smell of poop. Jackson was literally covered from head-to-toe in poop, it was even down his arms. He has been having some explosive blow-outs lately, but this by far was the worst. Needless to say, we missed the party and the pumpkin patch.

I couldn't help but look at Jackson all weekend and feel completely overwhelmed with joy. One year ago on Friday I peed on a stick and my life completely changed. I don't know what I did to be so blessed, but I am thanking God for answering my prayers. Jackson is my little gift from God.





5 comments:

Kelly October 26, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Lsu Rocks
What a game.
Very cute pictures!!!!!


Next game Tulane!!!!

have a great week

Ashley October 26, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

LOVE the family pic... let us know if you are in the Lou around Turkey day! Maybe we could meet up on Friday or something.

Meet the Brummett's October 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I know I just talked to you and told you that Jackson is too cute, but I just saw the pic of him in the LSU hat and had to say it again...SOOOO CUTE! Can't wait until we can ee you guys again, hopefully sooner rather than later. Loves

Lisa October 26, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

Can he get any cuter?!?

Little Mama October 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

What cute pictures ... the LSU hat is adorable! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails