Search This Blog

Halloween Sneak Peak

>> Thursday, October 29, 2009

I know I am going a little crazy with Jackson's first Halloween, but it is his first Halloween! He won't remember it, but I will. When Jackson was a t-tiny thing, he always slept with one eye open, earning him the nickname of "One-eyed Jack". When we were thinking of ideas for Jackson's first Halloween, it seemed fitting for him to be a pirate. A Captain. Captain "Jack"son Sparrow.

Here's a little sneak peak:)







What did you dress up as for your first Halloween?

2 comments:

Summer October 30, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Your little one is super cute! I am lovin the Captain "Jack"son Sparrow costume! Very cutesy!
My little one dressed up as a Tutu Bumble Bee last night! :0)

Tim and Heather November 2, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

cute, cute, cute. I appologize for saying he was a "pirate" on facebook. :) I love the pics that he's smiling in. He's obviously a very happy baby!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails