Search This Blog

A not so lazy Sunday

>> Sunday, October 4, 2009

It was a great weekend at the Wilson household, the Tigers won and Jackson slept for 9 hours on Saturday night! I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful it was to completely sleep through the night. Jackson has been going down between 9-10 and wakes up around 4 to eat and goes right back down. We are very lucky that this routine is easy, but when I woke Sunday morning for his feeding it was light outside! I thought my chest was literally going to explode and that I needed to somehow protect my starving son as he was latching on, but that's for another post.

Sleeping through the night gave me quite a burst of energy for Sunday chores. I cleaned out Jackson's closest, packing away all of his tiny clothes and spent the morning in disbelief that these long sleepers actually fit my child. Then I cleaned my house, and didn't skip out on mopping the floors. After that I decided it was time to redecorate a little.

Saturday after the game the girls packed into my car and we went to check out a new store that just opened. Paul Micheal CO., ladies if you have one near you - Wow is all I can say. The prices are amazing and you could literally spend hours there and not see it all, we did!

For $200 I took my sofa table from this:




To this:




What do you think? How was your weekend, did you tackle any fun projects? Next on my list is my entertainment armoire, any thoughts?

1 comments:

Meet the Brummett's October 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Great job on the table! It really changes the room and I bet it does look even better in person! Maybe I will get to see it soon :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails