Search This Blog

A-Z, all about me:)

>> Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A few of my favorite blogs have been doing this A-Z and I thought I would join in! If you haven't done so already, copy and paste and do the same:)

A. Age: 28, for a few more months

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore you dislike: Emptying the dishwasher

D. Dogs: No pets for me!

E. Essential start to your day: Plucking my eyebrows, and coffee.

F. Favorite color: Blue.

G. Gold or silver: Both! I love David Yurman and wear a lot of two-toned jewelry.  My rings are white gold though.

H. Height: 5'5

I. Instruments you play(ed): None. And I cant hold a tune to save my life.

J. Job title: Account Executive, Wife, & Momma

K. Kids: 1 Boy

L. Live: In a bedroom at my mom's house until our house is finshed.

M. Mom’s name: Jayne

N. Nicknames: I've never really had one!

O. Overnight hospital stays: A few times when I was pregnant with Jackson: At 11 weeks with terrible back pain, 33 weeks for pre-term labor, and again at 36 weeks for delivery!

P. Pet peeves: I could write a book about this one - I cannot stand copycats, be true to yourself and have your own style, please and thank you!

Q. Quote from a movie: Just keep swimming

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: A younger sister, and 2 younger step-brothers

T. Time you wake up: During the week, around 7-7:15 - I'm not a morning person and will snooze as long as I can!

U. Underwear: Hanky Panky Thongs, love them!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: No such thing!

W.What makes you run late: Me, myself, and I - I'm never on time, never.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, knees, and kidney

Y. Yummy food you make: I make a wonderful Lemon Lavender Cake, but I try to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: All of the ones that don't stink:)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamie April 19, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

so cute! love hearing things about you! i may have to do this myself.
i miss you on twitter!

Jennifer April 19, 2011 at 9:13 PM  

So fun....loved your pet peeves. Wonder if that is aimed at anyone in particular?? LOL!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails