Search This Blog

Jackson is TWO!!!

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oh sweet boy of mine, how these past 2 years have taught me so much about life! You are my everything and give me a purpose I never knew existed. The amount of love and pure happiness you bring into our lives, words simply cannot explain...as well as the amount of stress and meltdowns that come along with parenthood:)

You can brighten up a room with your laughter just has fast as you can clear one out with your fits, but your strong will and personality are some of the many things I love about you! And we'll work on those fits, this phase too shall pass.

Your daddy and I love to listen to you talk, and it amazes me to hear your sweet voice. One morning you woke up and decided to start talking, and you haven't stopped. I've lost track of off of your words, but you'll repeat anything we say (even our potty mouths).

School is going so well, even though it's just been a week, I can tell a huge difference.  I think you've been craving this social interaction and structure for way longer than I was able to recognize.  Daddy drops you off and I pick you up.  You give sugars and wave bye to Daddy and you leap up and give me the biggest hug ever when I arrive.  I'm pretty sure a little bit of my heart melts for you at this time everyday!

Tonight you will be surrounded by our family and we'll sing Happy Birthday and make many, many wishes for you!

Momma loves you sweet boy - all the way to the moon and back! Happy 2nd Birthday, Jackson!



Photobucket

5 comments:

Ashley June 9, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

Im Crying... this was such a sweet post.
Crazy how something as little as picking our sons up at the end of the day makes us turn to mush!

Love you all and a very BIG happy birthday to a very special boy!

Jamie June 9, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

Happy, happy birthday Jackson! I hope you guys have a great night celebrating him! The second picture is the most adorable thing ever!

Lyryn June 9, 2011 at 2:59 PM  

Happy birthday sweet boy!

Megan June 9, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

Happy Birthday to Jackson!!! What a sweetie! :)

Jennifer June 9, 2011 at 9:41 PM  

Wishing Jackson a happy, happy birthday!! Keep him little as long as you can...before you know it, you will be bringing him to Kindergarten :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails