Search This Blog

Jackson's first day of school

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

Jackson started at his first school/day care program this morning, and I couldn't help myself not to tear up as he walked out the door with his backpack. I had visions of him leaving for collage tomorrow. My baby boy is seriously growing up before my eyes!

Mr. took him this morning and called me after with the full report. When they walked into school Jackson instantly found some friends and even managed to get a second muffin for breakfast before Mr. left. Jackson gave sugars and told his daddy bye without missing a beat. He had already found a little girl to be sweet on too:)

I'm so very thankful that Jackson is a happy and independent child...for the most part! I just hope every morning goes as smoothly as today and that I get a good report when I pick him up:)



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lyryn June 6, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

I teared up too when Jayden went on his first day! Hope everything went well and can't wait to hear about it!

Jennifer June 6, 2011 at 9:19 PM  

OMG...he looks so cute!! Time goes so fast...I can't believe he is 2 already. I am sure he is going to do great in his new school/daycare :)

Amber June 7, 2011 at 6:47 AM  

Oh my gosh, he looks so sweet with his backpack! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails