Search This Blog

We're back!!!

>> Monday, June 6, 2011

The Wilson family is back home (at my parent's house) and can't believe our week in St. John has already come and gone.

The trip was absolutely amazing. I'm pretty sure it was a once in a lifetime trip, as it cost more for my parents then my wedding...but I think they'd say it was well worth it!

I'm going to blog about the trip in pieces all week, since there is way to much to say in just one post! Not to mention the picture overload that would be:)

We have a very big week ahead of us, with lots of changes taking place over 5 short days. Jackson started school today (next post) and we're supposed to close on our house one day this week...and my baby boy turns TWO on Thursday!!!

I've missed you all and can't wait to tell you about our week in paradise! It's good to be back, well for the most part;)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jennifer June 6, 2011 at 9:17 PM  

Yeah...glad you have a great trip. Can't wait to see and hear all about it :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails