Search This Blog

Baby Steps

>> Sunday, April 25, 2010

Over the past couple of weeks Jackson has started to stand on his own for a few seconds here and there. He even took a step while we were trying to get him to stand. Mr. was able to catch this on video, posted below. But, Jackson has quickly learned how to stand on his own... and put his hands in the air for a little "Yeah Jackson!"

Yesterday he was showing off for his Loli & Pop and my baby boy took his first real steps! It turns out the The Fat Jackson will walk for food:) He took four steps a handful of times while his Pop lured him with Cheerios.

Mr. and I sat by the pool in pure amazement of how quickly our baby is growing up. It's times like this that make me wish time stood still. I know, I say this a lot. Jackson is such a busy boy that sometimes it's hard to slow down and take it all in. He definitely keeps us on our toes... and I have a feeling we'll be running after him by the end of the week:)





3 comments:

Meant to be a mom April 26, 2010 at 4:53 PM  

Oh my gosh, what a cutie. I absolutely love babies that are learning to walk, they are so cute and wobbly. Congrats to you all, its going to be crazy and busy around your house now :)

Amber April 26, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

I love it! It's so hard to believe that he's taking steps now, I can't imagine how you feel :) I feel like I've been following your blog for a while now and I can't believe how fast time flies! Can you believe my Jackson is almost 4 months?!

Tim and Heather April 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

how awesome!! what a super adorable clip. I'm glad you got it on video! I can't believe he's getting so big! You're gonna be even more on your toes now, Momma!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails