Search This Blog

Birthday Fun

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It seems like half of our friends and family celebrate a birthday in April. Jackson and I made a trip to Hallmark last week to purchased a stack a cards to get us through the next couple of weeks. I really miss the infant car seat carrier during outings like this. Picture me with a jolly fat boy in tow trying to pick out birthday cards. I had to purchase a couple extra envelopes because Jackson grabbed them faster than I could stop him.

I totally owe Mr. a 36th birthday redo. We picked out special cards, but I just couldn't muster up the energy to do much in the way of celebrating after being so sick. Nevermind trying to overcome the nausea to even think about a birthday cake. Thankfully, all Mr. really wanted was to pick up boiled crawfish! No cooking, baking, or thinking required from me:)

On top of Mr.'s birthday over the weekend, we had two 1st birthday parties for our friend's children. Both parties were delightful. I am starting to plan and get excited for Jackson's. I am going to keep it pretty small, relatively speaking with 8 grandparents:)

One of the birthday parties had a fun jump for the older kids. Jackson loved it. Mr. and I let him go down the slide and roll around. He is such a busy boy, it was nice to let him go crazy in the confinement of the fun jump!

All these birthdays are going to spoil Jackson rotten. By the time his comes around, cake will be old news to him:)




1 comments:

Lacy June 4, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

He is so cute.. Looks like you all had a great day.

Lacy
www.littlesoupfamily.com

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails