Search This Blog

Busy Boy

>> Monday, April 19, 2010

Jackson is quite a busy boy lately. He is on the go constantly and into everything. In an effort to keep the trash in the trash can and our pots and pans where they belong, we put door locks on all of the cabinets. I'm sure we will need a lock on the fridge, oven and toilets before long.

While I was getting cleaned up for dinner Saturday night, I brought Jackson into the bathroom with me. Normally he bangs on the shower door and kisses his reflection. He has a ball! Well, before I could stop him (and snap a picture of it) Jackson found the toilet. Splash, splash! I mean how gross is that?!? I'm sure it is just one of the many gross things I am going to have to get used to raising a boy.

My poor kid is going to think his name is "No, NO" soon.


4 comments:

Courtney April 19, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

It cracks me up to see how much Berkley & Jackson are alike! We are CONSTANTLY trying to keep him out of the toilet. I have visions of army men & who knows what else being flushed down the toilet once he can reach the handle!! Being a "boy mom" sure has it's fun challenges, doesn't it?! :)

Unknown April 19, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Oh my gosh - those pictures are priceless!!!!

Kayla April 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

I just can't get enough of my little fat man! Please go check out my blog you have a surprise!

L April 20, 2010 at 2:12 AM  

oh my goshhh he is so adorable!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails