Search This Blog

Boys & Bubbles

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

Is was absolutely beautiful here last night. We were outside from the minute I got home from work until it was bath time for my little man. We walked the neighborhood and pushed Jackson around on his little bike from his Nana and Papaw. Then we went out on the back porch and blew bubbles for Jackson. He loves them! By the end of the night he was a sticky mess, but it was so fun. I couldn't have asked for a better night with my boys!

And by the way, I was amazed with the big bubble bucket. It really is spill proof, thankfully:)







2 comments:

Amy April 22, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

omg. i love his little chunky legs! looks like fun!

Meant to be a mom April 22, 2010 at 1:57 PM  

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love all the diaper pics. Too cute. :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails