Search This Blog

Jackson love

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

Jackson may grow up to read this blog and wonder if his baby cousin Amelia has taken over our family blog, so I thought I'd calm his fears. Amelia will have a special place in my heart, but nothing in comparison to my little man:)

Jackson, you make my life sweeter and my heart love deeper. You've taught me to be patient, or at least to have more patience. I live to hear your sweet laugh and watch you grow. Your daddy makes my heart melt when I see the two of you together. I know that you two will have an amazing bond over sports, and hunting, and your eagerness to learn. It never fails, whenever you see a football or a game on TV - you run for the ball or clap and cheer at the TV. To say this makes your daddy a happy man is a bit of an understatement!

I hope that you always stay this sweet and love life as much as you do today. I love you to the moon and back sweet boy!





Photobucket

4 comments:

Colton's Mommy January 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

I love the last photo of Jackson kissing Elmo. That is one of the sweetest pictures I have seen!!

Meant to be a mom January 20, 2011 at 2:38 PM  

Awe he is just so cute. This post is so sweet.
Congrats on your niece :)

Jennifer January 20, 2011 at 10:37 PM  

I am sure that Jackson will always know that he is your first priority :) He is too cute with his Elmo...

Matt and Vanessa January 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

Hi I'm a new follower! Your son is sooo cute!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails