Search This Blog

Mr. Romantic

>> Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I had a little Valentine's surprise waiting for me when I got home last night that made me feel so special. Mr. knows me well, and that I'm all about the little things;)

So Mr. Romantic lead me to believe all weekend that he was going to have to work late Monday night.   It really wasn't a big deal because that happens a lot and we weren't doing anything for Valentine's Day.  I called Mr. on my way home to check and see how his day was going.  I had plans to go pick up Jackson, and take him to the store to get a big balloon and a rotisserie chicken for dinner. 

Mr. quickly informed me that he got the biggest balloon ever and was on his way to get the chicken and the boy! Wait, what?!?

Oh it doesn't stop there, when I walked in the door there was a bottle of champagne chilling and my candy dish was filled refilled with chocolates! And next to all of that was a movie I had been waiting to see, that I totally forgot all about.  Non of that can even compare to the love note he wrote for me.  Mr. Romantic swept me off my feet and reminded me why I loved him so much!

Is he romantic or what?!?
And apparently he thought I needed to drink after Saturday night to make me feel better:)

me and my crazy boys, this was as good as we could get for a self portrait!

Jackson's Valentine's art project from the sitters
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jamie February 15, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

so sweet! are you still using your neighbor as a sitter? how is it going? any improvement on jackson talking? still nothing with kane. i'm trying to not get frustrated but i just want 1 word! lol i think i am going to take him in and see if his ears are clear. i'd love to hear jackson's progress!

Amber February 15, 2011 at 2:58 PM  

Sounds like a fabulous Valentine's Day! Great job Mr. Wilson! :)

the glover gang February 15, 2011 at 3:33 PM  

so sweet! loved jackson's little valentines frame...adorable! and i saw that jamie was sayign something about jackson and kane not talking...i wouldn't worry... i was worried grayson was never going to talk..i mean NEVER! then all of sudden one day he just started out of the blue with a small word and hasnt stopped!

Kerbi February 15, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

How sweet! I'm glad you were spoiled, Mr. Wilson did a fabulous job!

Jennifer February 15, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

What a nice V-Day you had :) I am so glad to see that there is still a little romance on the world!! And love Jackson's art poject :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails