Search This Blog

It's go time!

>> Friday, March 16, 2012

I had my appointment this morning with Dr. S & Dr. A to look at how my ovaries are producing so far, and I have to say I was a bit disappointed.  I'm not really surprised at the lack of "hyper" stimulation because I've been feeling so well all week.  The ultrasound tech confirmed that I should be feeling very full and bloated, which I am neither.

My stomach isn't totally "flat" but it is surly not bloated. 
After 5 days, I got good enough to snap a pic and stick myself:)
My uterine lining looked beautiful and measured nice and thick at a 12 (must be above an 8).  My left ovary didn't get the memo that it needed to produce follicles.  There were a couple 7mm and 10mm, but that's it.  My right ovary had a couple 7mm, 10mm, 11mm, one 14mm and a rock star 22mm.  In order to induce ovulation the follicles must measure 18mm.  I had hoped for more then one follicle to give us better chance, but everyone is kindly reminding me that it only takes 1!
So incredibly different this time around, I was in maternity clothes from the bloat last time!
The nurse called at lunch and said that my blood work came back great and it's time to trigger ovulation.  My E2 level was 425 and my progesterone was .69 (still not really familiar with these levels and what they mean).
Follistim shot time
Anyway, this means that I have one last shot to do tonight (the HCG trigger shot) and then "date" night Saturday and Sunday.  Let's just hope testing day doesn't fool us - it's April Fools Day!

Prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated, as always!
Photobucket

8 comments:

Averie and Josie March 16, 2012 at 2:09 PM  

It is such a small world. This was the first link that I clicked on from Kelly's Korner. I thought that you looked familiar, and then I saw the family picture. I have seen you in some of Mrs. Prissy's pictures. We used to live in Houma and my parents were friends with your in-laws. Just wanted to drop a note and let you know that I will be praying for you and your journey.

rodefamily March 16, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

I have you in my daily thoughts and prayers. I cannot wait to see those two pink lines and then those belly pictures. Here's to that November baby ( that's right, right?)!! Good luck!

Lea Liz March 16, 2012 at 3:36 PM  

Praying for you girl!!!
You are a skinny mini:) Looking great.

Elizabeth March 16, 2012 at 4:04 PM  

I found you through Kelly's Korner and I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you!!!

Elizabeth
www.bryceandliz.blogspot.com

Kelly March 16, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

Good luck!!! Will be praying for y'all

Jenn March 16, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

I am stopping by from Kelly's Korner. Just wanted to say good luck. I hope this is your cycle. Prayers for you.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails