Search This Blog

Beautiful Blogger Award

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

I have lots of blogging to catch up on, but in the meantime I was given an award! We took a little journey out of town. To my surprise, I had a Beautiful Blogger Award awaiting when I got home! Thank you EL for the sweet comment and award.

Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and make sure to link back to them
- Pass it on to 7 other beautiful bloggers who you've recently discovered.
Link them & notify them about their award.
- Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.

1. I was born and raised in St. Louis. There are days when I miss St. Louis terribly, like when the leaves change color and when the first snow falls.

2. I was a college cheerleader for Drake University.

3. I met Mr. while I was vacationing in Louisiana. I knew he was the one the night we met and never ended my vacation.

4. I LOVE to be outside, but I HATE to sweat.

5. My best friend has been my best friend for almost 20 years.

6. I will do anything for an extra 5 minutes of sleep. I love to hit the snooze button.

7. I love to travel and we haven't slowed down since we had Jackson!

Lastly, I would like to share this award with:

The Brummett Bunch

The Sola Family
Amber
Mrs. Amy
The Pieces of My Life
Bill,Miss & Brood
Karen

1 comments:

Meant to be a mom February 15, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Great list. I love the snooze comment. I am with you on that one. And also St Louis is where my hubby and I went for our IVF. To the Sher Institute. We hold that place close to our hearts.
I also think its great that you haven't slowed down on the traveling just because you have a child. That's great. He will grow up enjoying lots of vacations.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails