Search This Blog

New Table

>> Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank you for all of your sweet comments on my last post. I was totally in a funk, I hate that! Anyway, the sun came out Saturday and it was a beautiful weekend. I even got to do a little retail therapy!

Mr. and I lucked out when we moved into our house three years ago. Between all of our parent's storage units we didn't need to buy any furniture for our house. Some pieces are great while others, well they're just not our my style. Mr.'s apartment furniture fell into the "not" category. His coffee table is large, and in a bigger house it probably wouldn't bother me. But, now that Jackson is mobile and totally taking over, we need the space!

I've had my eye on this beautiful, smaller, coffee table from Pottery Barn for a while. I was finally able to convinced Mr. that we really needed it. I pulled the Jackson card. He needs more room to play in the living room:)

So Saturday morning we took a trip over to Baton Rouge (closest Pottery Barn) and picked it up. I also feel in love with this piece to replace the sofa table. I love the shelves and drawer space it will give us. Now I just have to sell the one we have, so I can buy the new one! Anyone in Louisiana looking for new furniture?!?

old coffee table, see it takes up so much room!

new coffee table

our sofa table

new table that I want! Look at the storage.

3 comments:

Lisa February 22, 2010 at 11:51 AM  

Looks great..I love Pottery barn!

Amber February 22, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Love, love, love the coffee table! Good luck selling your other piece, too! So glad you're feeling better, retail therapy always does wonders for me.

Meant to be a mom February 22, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Your new coffee table is gorgeous. I love it.

These pieces of furniture are just beautiful. It makes me want to go buy some new things for my house.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails