Search This Blog

Friday Favorites

>> Friday, February 5, 2010


Jennifer from Blonde Ambition started Friday Favorites. I love this idea! What an awesome way to end the week and start the weekend. So, every Friday I am going to try and post a favorite from the week!

Yesterday I had to stay home sick from work. We can't seem to get rid of this sore throat bug we've all been passing around. Staying home from work meant that I got to stay home with Jackson all day. It was a cold, rainy day here. We stayed in our pajamas all day and had lots of snuggles... which is probably why we are still sick. Oh well, I wouldn't trade spending a day home with this little guy for the world!

3 comments:

Amber February 5, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

I hope you all feel better soon! I can't wait for my Jackson to get to this age, how fun! Our next purchase will be an exersaucer. It looks like your Jackson loves his!

Jennifer February 6, 2010 at 8:03 AM  

Aaahh, he's so adorable!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails