Search This Blog

Simple Pleasures

>> Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Kelly posted this morning about the simple pleasures in life. This got me thinking about the things that bring me joy:

My baby boy's smile, squeal and smell
Getting my feet rubbed by my Mr.
Going to bed with wet hair in the summer time
Weekend mornings in bed as a family
PJ days
The smell of laundry
Clean sheets
Hitting the snooze button for an extra 5 minutes of sleep
Getting to sleep through the night
Summer nights
The sound of the ocean (even if its coming through the monitor from Jackson's Sleep Sheep)
Sand between my toes
Road trips
Laying by the pool
Salad
The smell of cookies baking
Watching my son and my husband

What are your simple pleasures?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails