Search This Blog

Geaux Big Green!

>> Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yesterday was national signing day for college football. This probably doesn't mean too much to most of you. Any other year, this day wouldn't mean anything to me either. However, this year it was a pretty important day for my family. My little step-brother (my step-dad's son) officially signed to play football for Tulane! We are all so proud of him and are so excited to watch him play.

I know that he is going to have such an amazing college experience. I was a cheerleader in college and loved it!

So for the next 5 years, we'll be sporting our green and blue!


2 comments:

Kayla February 4, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

That is so awesome! Tell him congrats for us. You are going to wearing so many colors every year I hope you don't get mixed up and wear purple and gold on the wrong day lol!

Meant to be a mom February 5, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

How exciting. Congrats to your step bro.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails