Search This Blog

Diaper Wreaths

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2010

For my baby shower my sister made me this Diaper Wreath, and I adore it. Seriously, its still hanging on Jackson's nursery door. We hung it on our hospital room door and on our front door the day we bought Jackson home. I love it!

My sister-in-law and a good friend of mine are both having baby girls this Spring. And both of their showers are this weekend! I wanted to do something special for them, so I decided to make diaper wreaths for them. I'm definitely not as talented as my sister, but I think they came out pretty cute. I used to make everyone diaper cakes, but I like these so much better. The best part about making a wreath is that you don't have to take it apart to use the gifts attached!

Coming next are step-by-step instructions on how I made my wreaths. You should try one for the next shower you attend!
Esmee's finished wreath

Elyse's finished wreath


What you'll need to make a wreath:
A wire wreath frame or something that is thin enough to wrap diapers around
A package of diapers (keep in mind that I made two, so you won't need as much)
Clear rubber bands
Ribbon
Letters
Baby stuff
Sticky stripes

2 comments:

Kayla February 23, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Wow these are darling! Can't wait for the instructions.

Meant to be a mom February 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

I have never seen this before, I love it. Thanks for sharing, I will definitely try making one of these next time I go to a shower.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails