Search This Blog

Catching Up!

>> Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wow, has a week really past since my last post?!? I seriously don't know where the time goes. Work has been very busy with client meeting and tight deadlines. On top of a busy work schedule, my sister is visiting from St. Louis. She's an elementary school teacher, so she has the week off for Spring Break. Why didn't I consider being a teacher?!? I don't have the natural calling that my sister does, but the time off would be nice!

To catch you up -

Our new nanny worked for us a few days last week. She'll start full-time on Monday. I think mentioned in a previous post that we adore her, we seriously do. She is young, energetic, hands-on, and loves to be outside. She comes from a family of ten brothers and sisters, so babies are nothing new to her. Jackson took to her instantly and loves the non-stop attention and playtime. His toys have never seen so much action!

My sister has spoiled her nephew rotten kept Jackson for us this week. Between her Golden puppy and Jackson, she's getting great practice for what's to come. Her hands are full, but I don't think she minds. She is going to be an awesome mom, hopefully much sooner than later:) I love that she has "baby fever". I can't wait to be an Aunt!

We're getting ready to head to Hill Country, TX for an annual skeet shoot. Instead of packing and making lists all weekend like the totally together momma I am, we went for walks and laid by the pool. Like I said, my sister is on SB '10:) We got our first tan lines and sun burn for the season. I gave up tanning beds, so the color was needed:)

I have lots of pictures and videos to upload, be sure and check back! Hope everyone is doing well!

1 comments:

Katie March 16, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

It must be easy to give up tanning beds when you can get burnt in March!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails