Search This Blog

Nine Months

>> Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jackson is nine months old, 23.5lbs. and 28" long. I really love this age. He is so sweet and playful. He started giving kisses and blowing raspberries all the time. It's so cute!

Jackson has yet to get up on all fours and "crawl". He army crawls everywhere and is starting to pull up. I think he will stand up and walk before he ever really crawls.

He has his two bottom teeth and we're waiting for the top two to break the skin any day now.

I wake Jackson up around 7 am and nurse him before I get ready for work. He will go right back to bed after he eats and sleep until 9. Around 10:30 he eats oatmeal and fruit with some juice from his sippy cup. He plays until 12:30, then takes a 4oz bottle (nurses on the weekend) and goes down for his afternoon nap. He is such a good napper, when we're at home. When he wakes up, he has a fruit bar or cereal for a snack. I get home and nurse him after work. He eats pasta and/or veggies/protein for dinner. Then it's bath time! Jackson gets his bath in my tub now. He is just too big for the sink:) He likes to swim around and splash in the tub. I think he is really going to love the pool this summer. After his bath I nurse him again and he goes down for the night, hopefully. He sleeps through the night about 4 nights out of the week. Sometimes he just needs some love and snuggles. Other nights, his teeth hurt and he's in pain.

It's a little crazy for me to think that in three short months, my baby is going to be ONE! Oh my goodness, time please slow down!!!

On a side note - our new nanny started today and we love her! I can't tell you how happy I am about this. Leaving your baby everyday is so hard, it helps to know that they are in such great hands.







3 comments:

Jen March 9, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

Your family is so beautiful. I just got done reading a few of your posts and you're one lucky woman. Sounds like you're truly blessed.

Amber March 10, 2010 at 6:39 AM  

Oh my gosh! What a handsome little man! P.S. I never crawled, I went from sitting, to standing, to pulling myself up and then to running! haha.

Jen March 10, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Oh thank you dear, I'm so glad you like the new baby door hangs! Mommas have really been enjoying them. So yes, definately pick out the colors and designs, email me and I'll get them sent off to you.

Oh, and keep the family pics coming... I love seeing those little ones grow!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails