Search This Blog

Two dogs and a baby

>> Monday, March 22, 2010

We're back home after our little road trip to Texas Hill Country. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back in 2012. I have tons of photos to go through. I'll try and get them uploaded this week.

In the meantime, here's a little video clip of how my sister spend most of her Spring Break. She had her puppy, my baby and my parent's dog all at their house! To read more about her trip, check out her blog post here!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I'm looking forward to catching up on your blogs tonight:)

1 comments:

Kayla March 22, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

Matthew and I can't believe how big Aubie has gotten. We are still laughing at Fat Jackson!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails