Search This Blog

7 months!

>> Saturday, January 9, 2010

It is nearly impossible for me to believe that seven months has past since Jackson was born. It's funny how I can't remember life without him, yet it feels like yesterday was his birthday. Regardless, I love this little man more than words can express. His smile melts my heart and his baby blue eyes totally make my day. My life has never felt more complete.

At seven months Jackson is seriously one chunky monkey. I don't have his official weight yet, but I'm sure its over 20 lbs. He's in 9-12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. We introduced peas and green beans into his nightly feeding with his cereal. This morning we started oatmeal for breakfast... and he still nurses 5 times a day! His "new thing" is sucking his thumb between bites.

Jackson is pretty close to crawling and babbles all the time, I'm hoping to hear a momma anytime now son:) He loves to sleep and keeps on a pretty consistent schedule with 2 naps a day.

Here are some pics from today!




2 comments:

Lisa January 10, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I cant get over how CUTE he is!! And time sure does fly...

Meant to be a mom January 11, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Happy 7 months buddy. He is such a cutie. I love that scooting crawl picture you have of him. So cute. What a doll.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails