Search This Blog

Q&A Part II

>> Thursday, January 28, 2010

We are all fighting a cold this week and it has not been too fun. I feel so bad for my little guy. He's so congested. I wish I could blow his nose for him! I asked my pediatrician for a new prescription yesterday. I am hoping this one dries everything up. I am pretty cautious overprotective about Jackson and sick germs. There is nothing more pitiful than a sick baby (and a tired momma)!

Okay, now for Q&A Part II:
Amber asked - Is Jackson sleeping through the night?
Yes and No. Jackson didn't consistently sleep through the night until he was 6 months. Once we introduced cereal he dropped the 3-4AM nursing. I probably would have started him a cereal a little sooner had I known it would help him sleep so much.

We had been doing so well with Jackson's routine. This cold has really set us back. For the past week Jackson has been waking up twice during the night. The only way to get him to go back to sleep is nursing. I am pretty sure he's nursing for comfort, not starvation. You've seen his rolls:)

Amber also asked about must have baby gear -
I put together two must have lists. One was a recommendations from mommies that I complied. The other was my list after becoming a momma. I wouldn't change a thing on my list! You can find them here and here.

1 comments:

Amber January 28, 2010 at 3:01 PM  

Thanks for answering my questions! As a new Mom, I'm always asking other Mamas questions and getting their recommendations on things. I have heard about babies sleeping longer once they started cereal. I am going to talk to my pediatrician and plan to start my Jax on cereal in a few months. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails