Search This Blog

Happy Birthday Wishes!

>> Friday, January 8, 2010

Today is a very special day, it is my lifelong best friend's 28th birthday! I hope all of you have a friend in your life that is as caring, loving and unconditional as Stephanie. She is an amazing person, friend, mother, step-mother, and wife. I can count on her day and night, right or wrong - and for that I am forever greatfull. She listens patiently as I vent, question or chat about my life (which can be pretty dysfunctional at times) all while she is able to look after her "twinncesses" and prepare dinner for her family - never missing a thing I say and always has just the right response to set me on track.

So girl, here's to you - I hope ALL of your dreams and wishes come true today and everyday - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




2 comments:

Meet the Brummett's January 8, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

I can't really see what I'm typing through all of these tears...thank you so much for these sweet words! I love you bunches!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails