Search This Blog

Q&A - UPDATED

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

Last week I asked y'all to come out from hiding and introduce yourself, even if you're just following my blog to look at Jackson's pictures:) I would like to get to know those of you that follow our journey and start following your blog as well!

A couple readers asked some questions, which I'm happy to answer. If you missed the post and want to say "hi" or ask a question, please feel free to leave a comment!

EL asked:
I'd like to know more about the state you live in -
I am originally from St. Louis. I moved to Louisiana a little over 5 years ago. I didn't intend on moving here, but am sure glad I did. The culture is more than I can describe in words. There is always a festival to go to and a new restaurant to try. I think I gained 10lbs. when I moved here. From drive-thru daiquiris to LSU football, there's always a good time to be had by all! Everyone is so nice and I couldn't imagine raising a family anywhere else. Geaux Tigers and WHO DAT!

Cooper's mom asked:
Do you plan on having more kids -
Yes, I want three kids. I am just not sure when we'll start trying again. Dealing with infertility was rough for me (as it is for everyone). Adjusting to being new parents was even harder on our marriage. We're at a very happy place right now and I want to enjoy this time as a family of three.

I didn't go back on the pill after I had Jackson. This was mainly because it was one more thing to remember to do and I was just so sick of bleeding from giving birth. Keep in mind, I haven't had a period in over two years without taking medication. Maybe I'll be lucky and become a "fertile" once I stop breast feeding. A girl can wish:) I would love for God to give us a baby when he feels we're ready the next time around.

Cooper's mom also asked my family -
I could write a book about our families. Let's just say that we put the "fun" in dysfunctional, seriously!

Both of our parents are divorced and re-married. At our wedding we had more grandmas walking down the isle than bridesmaids! On my side of the "family tree bush" I have one sister, two step-brothers and a furry nephew. Mr. has two step-sisters, two half-sisters, one half-brother, two nieces, and four nephews. Try keeping all of that straight during the holidays!

4 comments:

Ashley January 26, 2010 at 8:04 AM  

Just wanted to say HI, I follow Mrs. Wilsons blog becuase she is good friends with my husband, they were friends all throughout highschool and have stayed close since. It is great catching up with you even though you are not in St. Louis anymore.
and of course I am a stalker of your blog becuase of all the adorable pics!!! ;)

Lisa January 26, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

I am not going back on the pill either...and although I am not sure I want more yet, the idea of a surprise BFP is a very nice thought after dealing with IF!!

Amber January 26, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

I told you a little about myself and blog in a previous comment but I forgot to leave a question. Is your little Jackson sleeping through the night? If so, how long has he been sleeping through the night? (sleeping through the night in my book is sleeping longer than a 3-4 hour stretch, haha!) Also, what are your baby gear must haves? Thanks for answering.

Meant to be a mom January 26, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Thanks for answering our questions. I completely understand about the infertility stuff being so stressful. I'm glad your doing good though and enjoying your son. That's what is important.
And about the family. No worries. Nobody's family is perfect and Cosby like in real life. Even if people try to make it seem that way.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails