Search This Blog

Getting to know YOU!

>> Monday, January 18, 2010

This blog has been an open journal into my life as an infertile, as a mom-to-be and now as a working, nursing, pumping, baby food making mommy. I absolutely love to look back in my archive of post to remind myself of how far I've come and see the joy motherhood has brought me.

Through my blog, I've connected with other mommies, followed many infertility struggles and have made new friends. I feel like I really know each and every blog I follow. I would like to get to know more about YOU, my readers, lurkers and followers.

How did you come across my blog, do you have a blog, do you want to know more about me, are you interested in my life, do you want me to write about my dysfunctional family, do you want to email me, do you just like to look at pictures of my kid???

Leave a comment, ask a question, tell me something about you:)

5 comments:

Amber January 19, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

Hi! I have been following your blog for a while now and I can't remember how I actually found it. I think we have mutual followers? I just had my own little baby Jackson on the 7th of this month and we are so in love with our little one! Little boys are so much fun! Anyway, I love your blog because it's real, honest and I love reading about other mamas!

Meant to be a mom January 19, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

Hey, I'm sort of new to your blog. I'm pretty sure you left a comment on my blog which in turn brought me to yours. I follow WAY to many blogs but am always willing to add another to my list if the mom seems like someone I would like to keep up with. Since we both have boys and you seem like such a sweet person. Here I am following.
Hmmmm what would I like to know about you? Do you plan on more kids in the future? What is your family like?

L January 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

Hi there! I found your blog awhile ago and started following, you seem like such a sweet person and yes I do like to just look at pictures of your kid =) haha but if there was one thing I wanted to know more about, it would be the state that you live in. (I've applied to LSU) Anyways, take care! =)

Megan January 22, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

I have no clue how I stumbled upon your blog! But I really enjoy reading about you and your little boy. I have a baby girl who is 4 months old so it's neat to see what we have to look forward to! I also work and breastfeed so I love reading about your journey with that. I hope you visit my blog soon and see my precious baby!

Hoping for our own Peanut January 24, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Came across your blog since you stopped by mine! I plan to follow little Jackson from here on out!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails