Search This Blog

Pass the Peas Please

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

I was going to wait until Jackson's 7 month birthday* to start him on veggie baby food, but I had some peas and figured a few days really wouldn't matter. So Tuesday night Jackson had his first bites of peas and he loved them. I think he would have eaten the whole jar if I let him. I only fed him half the jar just in case they didn't sit well with his tummy. Hopefully, Jackson will continue to be a good eater and love his veggies!

*My pediatrician recommends only feeding a baby breast milk or formula until 6 months. Then starting at 6 months introduce cereal, 7 months vegetables, 8 months fruit, 9 months protein and 10 months small bits of table food until one year.

2 comments:

Meet the Brummett's January 7, 2010 at 8:08 PM  

Yay! I have a feeling you won't have any problems with Jackson being a picky eater...just sayin' is all! Wait until he tastes orange veggies a.k.a the sweet ones, it will be all over from there! ha! we need another video of a feeding too please ;)

Meant to be a mom January 8, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

How fun, I'm glad he liked the peas. Anythings got to taste better than that yucky milk all the time.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails