Search This Blog

Mr. & Mrs.

>> Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Three years ago today I stood before God, our family, and our closest friends and took you to be my husband. I chose you to be Mr., my partner, and my best friend. In three short years I have learned the true meaning of those vows. And I still say, I do:)

I promise to love and honor you for better or for worse. I promise to give myself to you for richer, and for poorer. And no matter our health, I want you!

Your Dad was right. There have been trials and tribulations, but they have made us stronger. They have made me cry. They have made us laugh. And they have made me love you more.

The gift of love you have given me can never be taken away. I love you to the moon and back, through this life and beyond. I love you more today then I did yesterday and I can't wait for tomorrow.

Thank you for making me your Mrs. and a Momma. I can't wait to watch our son grow up to be just like his daddy! I love you!!!

Here are some pictures from our special day. I forgot how much I loved our photographer. Our wedding was perfect. Exactly how we wanted it to be!

our new monogram

all of my girls at my mom's house to get ready

the finishing touches...

I'm finally a bride!

waiting for my Mr. to arrive

love these girls!

walking up behind him to see each other for the first time...

ready to get married?!?

and walk through life, together...

and keep each other on our toes...

and love forever.

they all stood,

as I walked to you...

to make you one happy Mr :)

and...

say, I do!


seal it with a kiss


and take in the moment

'cause we were in for one wild ride!

in South Louisiana tradition

this is forever!

*all photos were taken by Jory Cordy
Photobucket

6 comments:

Meet the Brummett's July 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM  

I'm crying all over again just like I did that day! Love you guys, have a wonderful day!

aimee jane July 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

Beautiful Pictures....You were a gorgeous Bride! Love it!

Unknown July 15, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Happy Anniversary! Such pretty pictures!

Lindsey B July 15, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

I totally missed this post but I love it!

You made a beautiful bride! Happy 3rd anniversary - wishing you many, many more years of happiness!!!

Claire July 15, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

Wonderful pictures! Happy Anniversary to you and yours.

Tim and Heather July 19, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

Wow, time flies! Happy Anniversary!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails