Search This Blog

Pedipeds to the rescue

>> Monday, July 19, 2010

It turns out that my great shoe mission was a huge failure. I should have done my homework and saved myself a few bucks!

Over the 4th of July {yes, I am still catching up on my posts. blame it on the lack of sleep} we were in St. Louis and Jackson was wearing his new shoes. He looked so cute in both his walkers and his Keds. However, he started to get pretty fussy after wearing them for a couple of hours.

Before we headed downtown to the fireworks, we stopped in to Nordstrom with my mom and sister. Jackson continued to fuss, which is not like him. Especially when we're in public. He loves people!

My sister decided to take off his shoes. Immediately Jackson was a happy boy! The Keds were too tight on his feet. They must have really been bothering him. Insert huge Momma Guilt for not realizing my baby was in pain.

So off to the baby boy shoe department we went {Jackson loves to walk everywhere, allowing him to be barefoot downtown was not an option}. The sales girl raved about the Pedipeds. And to my surprise, they truly are the best thing besides bare feet. Jackson loved them. Pedipeds totally saved the day!

I should have realized that Jackson didn't need the support so much as just protection. Babies walk much better barefoot than with big ole clunky shoes!

He started out happy in his Keds...

and these Walking shoes sure were cute,

but they don't even compare to his Pedipeds!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown July 19, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Thank you soo much for posting this! Noah will be needing some walking shoes soon so it's great to know which are the best!

KJJ Houston July 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Aw we have that Boathouse baby outfit with the crab, love it :)
We just got Jack some New Balance and they are ok so far, but I might get some pediped for our vacation coming up!

the tichenor family July 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Pedipeds are THE BEST SHOES EVER. I bet I have ten pairs now for Carson (and eventually to pass to Slade). They wear so well too, even with a rough and tumble boy! Great purchase mama.

Amber July 19, 2010 at 8:48 PM  

I'm loving the PediPeds! This is all good info for me in a few months or so! :)

Lea Liz July 21, 2010 at 1:16 PM  

Hey!! I just found your blog and I love it and am now a follower!!

You little guy is just adorable, aren't little boys the best??

I love Pedipeds and I am a fan of walking shoes too but Brody now hates them too!!!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails