Search This Blog

Swim Lessons - Day 5

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

5 classes down, only 3 more to go! Where did the summer run off to?!? Seriously, I feel like the whole month of July escaped us. In just a few short weeks, school buses will be jamming up my morning commute again {making me even later than I already am for work}!

I guess that is why it's called Sweet Summertime!

Saturday morning I went in and to wake Jackson up, yep I had to wake him up at 10:15. I love it when this happens! I started to sing him a little song about going to listen to the fish and he went crazy. He knew it was time for swimming. I love that he is such a water baby!
I finally wrestled his trunks on and we headed out the door. As usual, our lesson went really well. Jackson was the class flirt, especially with the new coach. He continues to light up whenever he sees other kids. I can tell he is going to be very social. He will look at you and say Hi-ya repeatedly until you acknowledge him and say Hi back. Jackson has gotten very comfortable going under water. He even takes it upon himself to put his face in the water during bath time. I guess blowing bubbles was getting old?!? Anyway, I'm impressed.please take note of the little boy (below) staring at Jackson. he thought Jackson was a little too wild for swimming!
Surprisingly, when it's time to "jump to momma" Jackson refuses. Every time I put him on the side of the pool he wants to sit and splash. Or wave hi-ya to all the spectators. I have to grab for him and pull him back in the pool. Mr. thinks it's hysterical. Me, not so much!

How's everyone else doing with swim lessons this summer? I've read about a few of you doing them as well. Are you glad you did, are you going to continue them in the fall?
Photobucket

4 comments:

Kristy Sola July 29, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

HE is soooooooooo cute!!! I love all your pics. Have a good weekend!!!

Jennifer July 29, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

It is so great that Jackson is liking the water. And it is even better that you started him so young. I can't believe the summer is half over either :)

Kari @ Mommy's Fabulous Finds July 29, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

He is so cute! I am your newest follower from top mommy blogs!

Hope you have a great weekend

Kari @ http://shining2save.com

Unknown August 2, 2010 at 2:48 PM  

oh hes a cutie I wish my little man was a water baby. he use to be but not any more. hum... came from meet up monday. ;)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails