Search This Blog

Silver Spoon

>> Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mr. made a big spaghetti for dinner Sunday night. So, I decided to give Jackson his silver spoon to see if he would use it. And to my surprise, he knew exactly what do! His coordination needs some work, but I was really impressed. Jackson ate it up! Really, he had two bowls. I think this kid is going to eat me out of house and home:)

On another note, y'all know I'm a little OCD and a super clean freak. Needless to say, letting Jackson feed himself is going to take some willpower on my part. It is so much easier cleaner to feed him myself. But, I know that he's gotta learn on his own! His development is much more important than my clean house. I may need to have Gloria come once a week during this learning phase though...just kidding Mr.;)



Photobucket

4 comments:

KJJ Houston July 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Ha our Jack loves spags too! Such a mess!! I rented the splash pad off craiglist, it was a great deal $95 bucks for all afternoon entertainment = 110% worth it!
Kids had a blast!! It was perfect for little kids

Lindsey B July 13, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

I am the same way about my house - and have a fear of the "learning to self feed" phase!

Such cute pictures though - I always love seeing babies learn to eat spaghetti!

Meet the Brummett's July 13, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

I love these pics b/c Jack just looks so big and cute, as usual! You could take the route I do with the girls and just give them un-messy foods...I know I'm bad. Or let him eat outside and hose everything down when he is done! I would totally go that route if it weren't for Diva and Dozer bein back there.

Kristy Sola July 14, 2010 at 7:14 AM  

So he's pretty much one of the cutest kids ive ever layed my eyes on. Your fam is so precious. I hope one day we can all meet haha.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails