Search This Blog

$30 Pear Tree Winner

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

I hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

We went up to St. Louis to spend the holiday with my sister and family.  In a matter of four days we drove 12 hour drive there and back, had Thanksgiving day, played in the snow, hosted my sister's baby shower, Jackson cut a new tooth, set up Amelia's nursery, bought St. Louis out of everything pink, and managed to decorate my sister's house for Christmas. Wow, no wonder I'm so exhausted!

With that said, I was a little lazy with pulling the Pear Tree winner. Jackson was way too tired last night, so I used random.org instead. Don't worry, I have many pictures of sweet Jackson to post later to make up for it:)

The winner of $30 in the form of a gift card code to Pear Tree Greetings is this sweet mama. She has two of the most precious boys I've ever seen, and shares the best shopping links and crafty ideas! I just can't wait to see what Meredith does with her $30!Happy Shopping:)

An update: Jackson will be having his tubes and adenoid surgery on December 20th.
Photobucket

1 comments:

the tichenor family November 29, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I won, I NEVER win anything. Thank you so much.

Praying for your precious boy and hoping he is soon pain free! :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails