Search This Blog

Our lil monster/trick-or-treat

>> Thursday, November 4, 2010

I can't begin to tell you how happy I am that Jackson was well enough Saturday night to dress up for Halloween. Yes, I said Saturday night, Halloween eve. Our neighborhood decided to do trick-or-treat on Saturday instead of Sunday.

Sunday nights are just too hard being a school night for most. Not to mention, there's just something about being home and nesting on Sunday nights that I need in order to function during the week!

Mr. and I were relieved when Jackson started to tolerate the breathing treatments.  I can't begin to tell you what a difference they made.  However, since Jackson was still sick we didn't take him trick-or-treating.  I don't think he knew the difference, and had just as much fun being dressed up as a monster!

The weather was cool and beautiful so my parents came over and helped decorate the outside of the house.  Mr. cooked a delicious chili and Jackson handed out lots and lots of candy to our trick-or-treater's. Truth be told, I think he ate more candy then he actually handed out.  I lost count after his 5th or 6th sucker of the night.  Before we knew it, our house was full of neighbors coming in from the cold to have a bowl of chili and visit.  I love these kind of nights, there's nothing better than a house full of life and laughter!

Jackson needed an extra breathing treatment from running crazy with all the sugar, but it was so worth it!  This little monster of ours just melts my heart:)














Photobucket

2 comments:

Jennifer November 4, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I love that Jackson was eating the candy as he handed it out...such a toddler! He looked adorable as a monster. oh, and I love the big spiderwed on the front of the house :)

Ashley November 6, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

He is adorable!! Looks like he had a fun time.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails