Search This Blog

Wordless Wednesday - Gobble Gobble

>> Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Well y'all it's almost Turkey day, where has the month gone?!? While I feel more blessed then ever, I am praying that we are all healthy by next week.  Poor Jackson just can't catch a break lately.  This is the third day in a row that I'll be sitting in a waiting room.  Monday and Tuesday were for me and today is for my sweet boy. 

I hope to have some answer and test results today, and I'll be sure to share!




Photobucket

5 comments:

Gina November 17, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Oh, that last picture melts my heart! So cute!

Ashley Sisk November 17, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

That turkey is quite handsome and that last shot is adorable.

Jennifer November 17, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

I hope you all feel better.

Jennifer November 17, 2010 at 8:28 PM  

Geez, I am sorry you guys are all still under the weather :) At least Jackson is still smiling!!

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails