Search This Blog

50 Free Shutterfly Christmas Cards

>> Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The countdown to Christmas and the list making has official begun at the Wilson's! And at the top my list right now is our family Christmas card. I found a precious smocked Christmas long tail for Jackson today, on clearance, for $10. Tis the season, right:)

So now all I have to do is find a card that's just as precious and get a family photo, ha! Thankfully, Shutterfly is making the card part easy.  They have tons of cute photo card designs that all fall within my budget.  We send out over 100 Christmas cards, so I have to have a card that's affordable for us!

I have my eye on a few layouts, but you'll have to wait till Christmas to see which one I go with:)  My goal this year it to find a layout that will allow for some of our friends/family to keep our picture after the holidays.  I just hate throwing away cards at the end of the year, so I started clipping out the photos and saving them a little longer. 

Here are some of the styles/layouts that I'm loving right now:




What do you think? Have you started dreaming up your Christmas card yet?

Did you know that Shutterfly not only has awesome Christmas card designs, but cute Christmas invitations and gift tags too?!? I have a feeling some of these tags will be found under our tree this year:)

If you're a fellow blogger and want to receive 50 free cards of your own, help spread the word about Shutterfly's incredible Christmas Card selection.  Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly if you click here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kelly November 10, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

oh my gosh, they are ALL cute

Jennifer November 11, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

Thanks for the info....checking it out now :)

meganandwill November 14, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

Whoa FREE Xmas Cards?? Sign me up....thanks, I'm going to blog about this...

meganandwill November 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Free Xmas cards? I'm going to have to check this out!!!....

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails