Search This Blog

wishlist

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm making lists, checking them twice, trying to find out who's been naughty or nice... From hippopotamuses to electric knives, I'm finding the perfect gifts for all my good little girls and boys:) The only problem with helping Santa and his elves is that I see lots of things that I'd like to have too.  So, I figured I might as well make my own list for Santa.  After all, I think I've been very good this year;)

Before last Christmas, I never wore a watch. Now, I can't hardly leave the house without one. I may be slightly obsessed. And I think this lovely watch would complete my collection, for a little while.

Now that Jackson is older I find myself not needing to carry around my big diaper bag as much.  A couple of diapers and wipes is really all we need.  However, I don't have a diaper case that I could just throw into my purse.  Instead I throw my wallet into my diaper bag and carry that.  This wouldn't be so bad if my diaper bag wasn't stained with ketchup and mustard from an LSU game.  I'm not saying any names here, Mr.:) But, I think one of these would totally fix this problem:) I'm in love and I could carry around my nice purses again!

And if I'd be lucky enough to have a nice diaper case, then why not have one of these to go with it?!? Or if that's a little pricey, then there's this one, in black, on sale! The zipper closure all the way around is key.

For days that I don't need a diaper bag, but need more than a purse, this would be great.  It could fit the above as well as my camera that is always needing a bag of it's own.

No list of mine would be complete without mention of finding new childcare or selling our house.  I'm oh so ready to have a family room large enough for the family I'd like to have.  This or this will be one of my first purchases.  Then, of course, I'd need a couple of these to cozy up on them with!

Lately, I'm obsessed with creams and blues.  It may be because our house is completely over done with reds, and I need some calming blue in my life.  A bedroom like this, this or even this would be heavenly!

What's on your Christmas list this year?

Oh did I mention that some of our applicants want to make more per month than I do?!? Seriously, I'd quit my job before I pay someone $2,400 {in cash, tax free} a month to watch my baby! Preschool is looking better and better everyday...
Photobucket

4 comments:

Jamie November 29, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

love the watch! and that's crazy for a nanny!!

Jennifer November 29, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

I have to say that I am loving your taste! Everything on your wish list is awesome...I would love any of them :) Hope Jackson is feeling better and that you guys get some much needed rest after your crazy weekend :)

Shannon November 30, 2010 at 10:26 PM  

I'm dying...I actually have a Michael Kors' watch on my wishlist too from Nordstom's even! How funny is that?! Here's hoping we both get what we what this Christmas...I've been good too!
I also have a few items from PB too...love love that store!

Hope Jackson's feeling better!

Meant to be a mom December 3, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Wow, nanny's are dreaming! No way I completely agree. Also I love the alternate diaper bag clutch. Great choice. I love your Christmas list ideas. I still don't even know what I want this year.

Oh and I'm totally with you on the blues. I'm in love with the clean open blue look in a house. That whole Hampton's home look. Our house is all neutral earthy tones as well and I want some blues and grays so bad but it just won't match :(

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails