Search This Blog

Deja vu

>> Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween was another gorgeous day in South Louisiana.  It was the type of day that makes me crave being outside all day. Crisp fall air, no humidity, blue skies and sunshine. These are the days that I live for and can't get enough of!

We tried to keep Jackson inside and quiet, but he wasn't having it. We ran to the market and decided to go to my parents for dinner and see the trick-or-treater's in their neighborhood. We were going to eat outside and let Jackson "hand out" more candy:) When I went to grab Jackson's monster costume I realized just how sticky it was from all of his suckers...hmmm, Jackson couldn't go to Loli & Pop's without a costume on Halloween.

So, I went through Jackson's closest and found that Captain Jackson Sparrow still fit Jackson from last year! So, we had a little déjà vu. My 16-month-old toddler wore the same exact costume from his first Halloween. Yes, do the math. Jackson was 4 months last year. Absolutely crazy, I know, but he was just as cute the second time around:)







Photobucket

4 comments:

Lindsey B November 5, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Such a cute little pirate!

Jamie November 5, 2010 at 4:27 PM  

too cute!!! both last year and this year!

Lisa November 5, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

How funny! and I loooove that last picture of him!

Jennifer November 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

OMG...how funny! He looks just as cute this year as he did last year. Looks like we was feeling better too :)

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails