Search This Blog

Embrace the Camera - Day 1

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love following the Sweet T Family, they are just adorable and have great taste! This week they are hosting Embrace the Camera. You can read more about this here. Basically it's a week long challenge to get us out from behind the camera. I'm guilty of taking 4,532,782,999,089 pictures a day of Jackson. But fellow mommas, it's time we get a few shots with us and our little ones!

When our kids are older, they will appreciate seeing old photos for us. Don't you prefer looking laughing at pictures of your parents instead of naked bathtub pictures of yourself?!?

So, go grab your kiddos and your camera! Stephanie, this means you too:)

Photobucket

3 comments:

emily anderson May 26, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

glad you participated in the challenge!
you got some great photos!

the tichenor family May 26, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Such precious pictures, thanks so much for playing along!! Your blog is TOO CUTE! And Jackson is a doll... I'm a "follower" now, so I can keep up with the Wilson fam!! xoxo

Carol May 27, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Wow, that really hit home. I am almost always behind the camera and never in front of it. I need to make more of an effort at that. I'm just dropping by from the d-list.

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails